Monday 17 December 2012

Anna Wright

Illustrator "Anna Wright"

I am in awe of Anna Wright's beautiful free style illustrations!

Anna Wright in her shop.
Anna Wright works from her studio in Edinburgh (an old Officers Mess, now stuffed with feathers, fabrics and gold ink) where she creates her menagerie of lively illustrations of birds, animals and costume.  

Her original illustrations, cards, prints and bags (other products coming soon) are exhibited and stocked by galleries throughout the UK.

Anna tells us, "Along with an interest in wildlife and the outdoors I love textiles, which I often use in colourful mixed-media collages in combination with pen, ink and watercolour."

People often comment that a gentle sense of humour is my trademark. Hope my work makes you smile too!

Bluetits

Flamingo

Snuffle Truffle

To see more of Anna's work you can check out her website at: http://www.annawright.co.uk/contact.php#

1 comment:

Little Dotty Bird said...

fabulous work...I love the flamingo!