Wednesday 17 October 2012

"Alyson Fennell Founder of Lovin Your Work Sister!"


Hi my name is Alyson Fennell, founder of "Lovin Your Work Sister!
After 20 years working as a hair and makeup artist, 10 of which were spent in London working on photo shoots and filming for the music industry, advertising and celebrities. Having gained invaluable knowledge and experience in this environment, I have spent the last 3 years pursuing my original passion for Fine Art and Nature Photography. www.alysonfennellphotography.com
I always found it easier to promote other people than to promote myself (very British I know!) I also really wanted to give something back to the people who had always supported me. So the idea for "Lovin Your Work Sister! was born! I could begin by promoting them and in turn they would then nominate someone who has inspired them and so the network will grow! Win Win situation hopefully!
If there is a Creative and Inspiring Woman you think we should be shouting about on here you can contact me alyson@lovinyourworksister.com

I hope you enjoy browsing through Lovin Your Work Sister! and get a little inspiration too!
Alyson x
Japenese Anemone by Alyson Fennell

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your comments are always appreciated!

Sofie said...

This is great! I'll be emailing with a few wonderful women who you could definitely be shouting about :) xxx

Unknown said...

Fantastic Sophie! I'll look forward to reading about them!
Alyson x

Unknown said...

Sorry Sofie not Sophie!