Monday 15 October 2012


You may recognise some of the amazing work by 
Graphic Designer Sharon Chai!


http://www.eyeflyhigh.com/My name’s Sharon Chai and this is my portfolio site.I grew up on the sunny shores of Sydney and spent happy years doodling & covering 
the carpets in ink. In 2003, armed with paintbrushes & a jar of vegemite I travelled across the world to a fresh new canvas, London, and have been making a mess here ever since.

I’ve had the pleasure in working in some exciting companies, including various book publishers and design studio Stylorouge.
I have worked on many exciting projects & challenges, including album artwork, websites, ad campaigns, product packaging, logos, book covers & event identities.

Every client deserves a fresh approach and bespoke design.

I would love to hear from you.

Sharon



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Only one thing missing and that is a follow option so I can interlink the blog with my reader. Brilliant blog Alyson

Hugs and love

Jemmy